Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hey There ^^

I wonder why nobody's willing to update this poor lil bloggy...
OH yea!!
Exam's over,
and obviously,
everyone's in a great mood...
except for me!!! =DD
I dunno why =((
Anywayz,
today we had our maths paper1 examination...
Well after all it weren't as hard as i expected...
i mean it should be easier than the last maths paper we had rite??
I bet u guys agree ^^

And.....
and
and
and
and
and
and

ohh yeah...does anyone have any BM tuition for Form 3 next year??
I finding for one...
Do pls contact me....er...or leave a comment ANYWHERE kay??
(Contact me if u have my number)
^^

its getting more awkward over here...let's see...
HI??

wait no...

HEY!!

wait...

HEY WHAT'S UP DUDE??


WTH =.=


i guess that's all abt it??
bwuii bwuii ^^
=PPPPP


Love,
[t]ing

0 comments: